Monday 22 October 2012

Autumn.


Last night my house-mates and I had a conversation, that lasted for far too long, about which season was our favourite. Yep, some pretty challenging discourse going on in my house. Anyway as you've probably guessed, I picked Autumn. Autumn is my favourite! 

Something about the colours of the leaves and the crisp air that's not too cold but just right, it's lovely. 
I also love the way fashion changes and wool-y knits of all shapes and sizes creep back into your wardrobe, while old boots are hauled out of storage, dusted off, and paraded around the leaf covered streets in all their cold-weather-boots glory.

My friend Monika and I decided yesterday, to get out and take some photo's of this beautiful season, though we (she) mainly took some photo's of my outfit. I'm going to be honest, it's nothing ground breaking... In fact, be prepared to be bored. I mainly wanted to play around and get to grips with photoshop a bit. Saying that, I am enjoying my new burgundy boots featured in these photos, which were a recent and triumphant purchase!






I got this bad boy (lomography camera) for my birthday, and this was my first day using it. Not sure I'm quite hipster enough to use it, but I love it! 




Jumper - Primark, Jacket - New Look, Scarf - Oasis, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - New Look, Bag - Primark




These are the newest edition to my boot collection and I loveee them! I'm so drawn to this colour at the moment, and they are the perfect height so I don't feel ridiculous walking around uni in them! 










All credit goes to Monika Frise for these photo's! Check out her blog 'Music from the Motion Picture' here.

I had loads of fun playing around with photoshop to edit these images and I'm still a complete novice, but these are my first steps! :) 

Which season is your favourite?? 

Zahra x


1 comment:

  1. Awesome content! Keep it up :) I love fashion too!

    ReplyDelete