Sunday 27 November 2011

New Shop!

So guess what! I set up a new little online shop called Nice Things. selling rings and eventually other little bits and bobs, and I thought you might want to check it out?? Yer? Yer. I mean, don't feel obliged or anything. But if one day you find yourself with nothing to do, and in desperate need of ideas for Christmas presents (affordable might I add) then Nice Things. is totally the place for you!!!


Here are some of the rings that I sell...







I'll post the link just incase my linky skills aren't working above:


http://zmnicethings.bigcartel.com/


So yer, head on over there and check it out!


Hope you have a lovely day! x

By the way, I am eventually going to start blogging again, I just need to get back in the groove and find something blog worthy to talk about you know! You guys don't want to be reading just any old rubbish right?!


Also...Just quickly, here's a picture which I saw and found quite amusing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment