Sunday 22 May 2011

The Styles of 90210 - Get the look.

 I was watching 90210 last week and seriously, how good is it at the moment?! Will Silver get better? Will Adriana get found out? OH EM JEE. So many questions! Anyway, I was watching it and thinking about the different styles which are worn on the show. Each of the girls have their own individual style which I love and I thought I would do a little run down of each style and where you might find them on the high street! :)

So, without further ado, let us begin.

Annie

Annie's style is probably the one that I like the most. It is simple, casual and comfortable looking, without looking boring.


Leggings with loose fitting shirts, and over sized cardigans, light jackets and cropped jeans, little ankle boots, give the look of effortless style and comfort. The high street stores that would cater for this style are most probably Topshop and Urban Outfitters.





I have been very technical and made them all clickable, so if you like it you can go straight there! :) But I apologise for the fact that you have to keep scrolling down....can anyone tell me how to put two pictures side by side?

Silver

Silvers style is much more quirky with bold prints and lots of colour. She often wears 'ethnic' style jewellery, and mixes slouchy casual vests with tighter skinny jeans. High street options could be H&M, Topshop and maybe Urban Outfitters as well?







I love this jumpsuit!! The colours are my favouriteee, and the print is lovely and bold.

Adriana

Adriana's style is completely different to Silver and Annie's and in all honesty probably my least favourite, only because it's probably least like my own style. She wears a lot of prom style dresses, and short skirts with pale pinks etc. Her style is generally quite girly, and I'm thinking she'd probs shop at Miss Selfridge. Here are some more highstreet possibilities.





Naomi

Naomi's style is again, very different to the others in that hers seems to be very classic and tailored. She wears much more expensive/designer looking clothes in often quite neutral, or soft colours. Perhaps Mango or Zara?







Ivy

And finally Ivy. Ivy's style is very bohemian/surfer style, with baggy vest tops and t-shirts, little denim shorts and oversized cardigans. At the moment she seems to be sporting quite a lot of Ikat / Aztec prints which I love and which are huge for this summer! Topshop or Forever 21 are both great places to go to create a similar look. 





I really love her relaxed layed back boho style which is right on trend for this summer. :)

So that concludes my 90210 style post! I hope you have all enjoyed/ found this useful! These are just my personal opinions on what I think they may wear from the high street, however I am a strong believer in following your own style. Use these as inspiration, and then go with it! :)

Let me know if you like this kind of style/get the look post and I will try and do more!

Have a lovely day! x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zahra!
    I also think that Annie has the best style out of the 90210 girls - along with Adrianna as I love her girlie dresses.
    Great blog post!
    p.s. Team Ade!
    x

    ReplyDelete